- Push the V-Nut into channel of decking profile and turn through 90 degrees.
- Screw the eye bolt to the top of the decking profile.
- Tighten locking nut with the appropriate spanner.
- Select position 1 or 2 for grub screw.
- Insert Multi-Wedge into deck channel.
- Ensure grub screw is not protruding from fixing.
- Tighten grub screw to 8 Nm torque using 4.0 mm Allen bit.
- Ensure wire support is not trapped between the fixing and the rib deck.
- Lindapter wedges have specific installation instructions – Manufacturer’s instructions should always be followed.
- For installation instructions please contact Zip-Clip with specifying your chosen Lindapter wedge.
- Always tighten the locking nut with the appropriate spanner to lock the wedge into the decking channel.
THE ZIP-CLIP LOCKING DEVICE
- Pass the wire rope through the device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.