AREAS FOR USE
The standard Knock-It range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture.
For installations that are within corrosive areas consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
- Attach purlin fixing to vertical purlin flange using hammer.
- Connect wire support to application using the Zip-Clip locking device.
Important Note: Do not fit purlin clip to purlins which have a camber.
- Hook purlin clip over the lip of the purlin.
- Strike purlin clip with hammer and ensure fixing is fully seated onto the flange.
- Fixing must be installed perpendicular to the run of the purlin.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.