AREAS FOR USE
The standard Loop-It range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture.
For applications that are outside or near areas such as the sea, it is recommended to use stainless steel – Zip-Clip can provide Loop-It in a stainless steel version.
For installations that are within corrosive areas and require a stainless steel Loop-It, consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
• The first step of the installation process is to attach the wire rope support around the anchor point.
• The second step in the installation process is to fit the Zip-Clip locking device.
Use the loop termination to form a choke knot around an appropriate fixing point
- Pass the end of the wire rope over the chosen anchor point.
- Take the loop end termination and pass the end of the wire rope through the loop.
- Pull the choke knot tight and position it so the wire rope passes vertically down through the loop.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass the wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire rope protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire rope by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.