AREAS OF USE
The standard Thread-It range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture. For installations that are within corrosive areas consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
Standard Thread-it systems come complete with a specific square-head eyebolt (adapter) as indicated.
Please Note: Thread-It is supplied with metric eyebolts and should be linked with metric female threads only.
More options are available for eye bolt terminations. These include longer male thread lengths providing greater
flexibility for fixing options.
Eyebolt adapters can be coupled to many different types of fixings, therefore:
- Always follow the fixing manufacturer’s instructions for installation.
- Always ensure the fixing is compatible with the Thread-It eye bolt adapter.
- Always ensure the base material is adequate for the fixing and the intended load.
- Always ensure that eye bolts are correctly coupled to a service.
The Zip-Clip Locking Device:
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.