AREAS FOR USE
The standard Toggle-It range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture.
For installations that are within corrosive areas consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
Use the toggle termination to attach a wire suspension to the ceiling material or invert the suspension to attach to the intended application.
Example installation attaching toggle termination to appropriate ceiling material:
• The first step in the installation process is to attach the wire support to the anchor point (ceiling).
• The second step in the installation process is to fit the Zip-Clip locking device and connect to the intended application.
Note: Toggle-It supports should be placed into through holes no larger than 12 mm diameter.
- Push the end stop of the wire suspension through the desired through-hole followed by the toggle.
- Position toggle through 90° to span the hole, ensuring the toggle lies flat against the anchor point and equally overlaps the through-hole.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.